The National Analytics Summit 2019 took place in November at the Convention Centre Dublin. Global thought leaders from NASA, CERN, Formula 1, The Alan Turing Institute, and more took to the auditorium stage to share their insights on the emergence and future of data analytics and artificial intelligence.
Speakers on the day included;
- Jennifer Cruise, Head of Data Science, AON
- Dr. Steve Chien, Head of Artificial Intelligence,
- NASA Mark Gallagher, Formula 1 Leader
- Manuel Martin Marquez, CERN Switzerland
-Mike Connaughton, Senior Director, Head of Analytics & Big Data, Oracle
- Johnathan Duggan, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, AIB
- Beatriz Sanz Sáiz, Global Advisory Data and Analytics Leader, EY
- Neil Gibson, Chief Economist, EY
- Paul Jones, Chief Technology Officer, SAS
- Clare Mortimer, Data Science and AI Service Lead, IBM
- Dave Hackett, Managing Director, Information Lab
- Juan Pablo Bottaro, Tech Lead AI EMEA Team, LinkedIn
- Katrina Payne, Partnership Manager, Alan Turing Institute
- Medb Corcoran, Ireland Lead, Accenture
Our fifth National Analytics Summit will take place on Tuesday 10th November 2020 in the Main Auditorium of the Convention Centre, Dublin. If your company is interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at [email protected]
We promise you a fantastic day of learning, discussion and networking.
Get the latest events insights and opportunities from the Analytics Institute.
Analytics Institute Limited
38/39 Fitzwilliam Square
Company Registration Number: 479298.
VAT Number: IE9739127A
Managing Director: Lorcan Malone