This online panel discussion focused on how Analytics Institute member organisations are coping with the challenges presented by the Covid-19 pandemic. Watch the full replay HERE.
The discussion focused on:
- How organisations are contributing to the national effort
- How they are managing to keep business operating
- How staff are adapting to the new realities of work during this crisis
- How analytics can play a role in helping us to understand the key dynamics at play
- How technology is enabling companies to continue operations throughout the pandemic
- The role of business continuity planning
- Stress and anxiety and the importance of positivity and optimism.
- How we can all make a contribution
- David Codd, IT Director, Musgrave Group
- Cliona Mooney, Head of Subscriptions & Reader Insights, Irish Times
- Paul Finn, Head of Data Analytics, Version 1
- Mairead Cullen, Chief Information Officer, Vodafone
- Eamonn Doyle, Chief Technology Officer, Esri Ireland
Lorcan Malone, Chief Executive, Analytics Institute