What you can expect:
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's 21,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. Our core strengths place Mercer in a unique position to help our clients achieve the extraordinary - and extraordinary results require extraordinary people. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital.
The Global ART team is part of Mercer Wealth and manages all institutional and wealth management clients that subscribe to Mercer’s investment tools including MercerInsight, an alliance with eVestment. The tools are cloud-based platforms that deliver Mercer’s intellectual capital and analysis to over 500 clients globally. Touching over $9 trillion in assets, ART is a key component of Mercer’s Investments business.
The ART team is on a significant growth journey and, having recently entered into the alliance with eVestment, the ART Team is looking for an individual with strong commercial, strategic and operational skills to become the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), based in MMC’s Innovation Centre in Ireland.
What you will be rewarded with:
Our employees enjoy excellent benefits such as:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Up to 12% pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sports & Social clubs/Wellness Programme
- Paid annual leave and ability to purchase additional leave days
- Travel ticket/bike to work/dental are optional
- Subsidised canteen
- 35 hour working week
We will rely on you to:
The CRO will sit on the Global ART leadership team and report directly to the Global ART business CEO. The CRO will be responsible for:
- Commercial reporting and sales effectiveness – defining and generating ART sales dashboard and KPIs to monitor progress; working with the finance function to generate financial metrics; monitor product lines.
- Leadership and strategy – define the financial strategy for the ART team working with the leadership and finance teams, including setting annual budgets; work with the leadership team to set the overall strategy for the ART business, developing the business plan over short and longer term horizons.
- Pricing and profitability – in liaison with leadership team, responsible for pricing across all products and distribution channels.
- Third party relationships – reporting on all distribution partnerships and third party collaborations, including the alliance with eVestment.
- Management reporting and people – chair global leadership meetings, and regularly report on KPIs against business objectives; manage workforce planning and hiring strategy.
What you will need to have:
We are looking for someone with:
- BS degree in business required or years of relevant experience preferred (5+ years)
- Very strong strategic financial skills with strong commercial understanding
- Strong change management skills and the ability to drive success
- Ability to effectively communicate to both team members and senior management
What makes you stand out:
- Worked in the fintech space, or has knowledge of financial platforms such as eVestment Analytics, Mercer GIMD or MercerInsight is beneficial
- Relevant professional qualifications would be an advantage
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualised revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.