Your Role and Responsibilities
As a TPA you will :
- develop a broad expertise across technology portfolio as applicable to the assigned partners
- own the technical agenda between partner and IBM
- work to incorporate IBM technology in partner reference architectures
- coordinate IBM technical experts to identify, design, and implement client centric solutions
- manage the relationship with the partner
- be responsible along with sales team to ensure partner revenue targets are met
As a Technology Partner Architect you will play a critical role to assess, enable and build IBM partner’s technical capability to support presales and customer engagement. Your primary responsibilites will include:
Shapes partner's technical agenda toward IBM's 'Growth' offerings
Enables partner's technical capability, both pre-sales and delivery to ensure productive use of IBM technology
Drives partners to adopt IBM technology as the basis for solutions and as part of their reference architectures
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Demonstrates deep understanding of cloud/AI architecture, business trends and impacts on customer opportunities
• Deep Knowledge of IBM products and growth mindset to stays current on IBM latest strategy and offerings
• Superior capabilities in consultative/complex technical sales, architecture design, and technology solution development
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Competitive knowledge of container technologies including Kubernetes, Red Hat technologies (OpenShift, Ansible, RHEL, etc.) Docker, Cloud Foundry, Cloud Native Security
- Experience in technology sales or equivalent role an advantage
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
Company(0066) IBM Ireland Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?