This 8 Module Programme is designed to give the non-technical manager a full understanding of the world of Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence and the knowledge and skills to understand how to apply them effectively in a business context. It provides a tool-set to frame data problems in a business context, articulate business value, understand the organisation’s information supply chain, communicate and collaborate with data experts and teams. The syllabus has been designed by Analytics Institute experts.
Who This Programme Is For?
- Managers who are not from a technical background but who need a comprehensive understanding of data in business
- Executives who whose role involves data-driven decision making.
- Individuals who want a better understanding of emerging data and AI technologies and how they are applied in business
Location , Timing and Cost
The programme is classroom based and is delivered in 8 x 2.5 hour modules – one evening module each week.
The programme will be delivered in a Dublin City Centre location (to be determined) each Thursday from 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
The programme will be starting in late January 2019. Book now to reserve your place.
Analytics Institute Members Fee is discounted to €1,195 to include Diploma and Certification
Non Members Programme Fee is €1,395 to include Diploma and Certification (and one Years Professional Membership of the Analytics Institute.)
Modules are as follows:
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Big Data – Concepts and Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Customer Data Analytics
- Risk and Fraud Analytics
- Analytics Techniques and Approaches
- Advanced Analytics – Artificial Intelligence, IOT and Machine Learning
- Creating an Effective Data Analytics Function
End of Course Project
1,000 word assignment – ‘How analytics can create business value in my organisation
Big Data at Work – Dispelling the myths, Uncovering the opportunities
by Thomas H Davenport
Storytelling with Data – a Data Visualisation guide for Business Professionals
by Cole Hussbaumer Knaflic
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Business – A no nonsense guide to Data Driven Technology
by Stephen Finlay