Who is Corporate Membership for?
Any organisation that relies on data and analytics to support its operations, to make strategic decisions, or to improve performance can benefit from corporate membership. Our member organisations come from a range of sectors including Financial Services, Retail, Pharma, Manufacturing, ICT, Banking, Telecoms, Advisory, Supply Chain and Aviation.
Corporate Membership is designed for large organisations as well as for SMEs – both in the Public sector and in the Private sector.
What are the benefits?
Access to an comprehensive array of programmes and training designed to build and support your work with data. Help your team to develop and enhance their skills at every stage of their careers. Expand the tabs to find out more.
Corporate members can access a wide range of training resources and support for the professional development of their analytics staff. This includes training programs, masterclasses, workshops, conferences, and events to help employees stay current with the latest trends and technologies in analytics.
Corporate membership often provides opportunities for networking and collaboration with other organizations and professionals in the analytics field. This can lead to valuable partnerships, knowledge sharing, and potential business opportunities.
Corporate membership can help promote a culture of data-driven decision-making within an organization. It encourages employees to stay engaged with the analytics community and continuously improve their skills.
The Analytics Institute advocates for policies and initiatives that benefit the analytics industry. Corporate members can have a voice in shaping these initiatives and benefit from the institute's efforts to support the industry.
How it works:
There are 4 Corporate Membership levels to choose from depending on the number of staff you wish to include under your Corporate Membership
- Silver - up to 7 nominated members
- Gold - 8 to 15 nominated members
- Platinum - 16 to 50 nominated members
- Diamond - 50+ nominated members
When your have chosen your Corporate Membership level, you can nominate staff members to include under your Corporate Membership. These staff members get added to our Members Register and will get access to our members portal where they can access a wide range of events and resources free of charge.
You can nominate a Data Leader to act as your main point of contact with the Institute. Your Data Leader will also receive unique invitations to our Data Leaders series of events which are by invitation only. Your organisation also gets added as an Organisational Member and your logo is placed in our Member Directory.
Organisations and their nominated members are encouraged to be active members of our community and to avail of a range of engagement opportunities designed to support networking, engagement and learning from peers.
How much does Corporate Membership cost?
Corporate Members pay one annual membership subscription based on the size of organisation and the number of staff they wish to cover under their membership.
How to Join?
- Complete Registration Form by clicking on the Join now button below.
- Choose your Level of Membership (Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond)
- Complete the registration process. Note - you will need your registered company details including your VAT number and a high res logo.
- Choose your Payment Option (Invoice or Credit Card).
- We will be in touch by email to confirm your membership. Once your membership has been confirmed, you can log into your online account and nominate your staff members.
- Your nominated staff will receive an email to accept membership and once confirmed, they will become nominated members. They will receive regular invitations to our events, training, masterclasses, technical deep dives, Analytics Summit, Analytics & AI Awards etc. They will also be given access to the resources area of our website where they can access an array of video recordings.
Ready to Join?
Ready for your team to join our community? Click the button below to begin the sign up process.
Or, if you have more questions, get in touch and a member of the team will be happy to help.
Got a Question?
Check out some of our Most Frequently Asked Questions by expanding the tabs below or Contact Us.